- New design. Information, display of the latest iPhone and the box will look more elegant. Its casing made mostly of glass, and there is a round aluminum material around the edges. The weigh whould a bit heavier than its predecessor.
- Smaller screen, better resolution. Based on leaks from Gizmodo, the latest iPhone screen will be smaller than the iPhone 3GS. But it looks to have a higher resolution. 3GS iPhone currently supports a resolution of 480x320 pixels, while the new iPhone is expected to offer a 960x640 screen resolution - four times sharper than current iPhone displays.
- Long-lasting battery. Many current iPhone users complain of having to frequently recharge the handset battery. In the latest iPhone, the battery resistance is said to be 16% more durable than the iPhone 3GS.
- Multitasking. Latest iPhone will use the latest iPhone OS, which is version 4.0. This OS will help the iPhone can run more applications simultaneously non-native. That said, the maximum can be up to seven applications.
- Capacity is more spacious. Reportedly, consumers will soon witness the collaboration between the latest iPhone with 64GB capacity. With greater capacity, users can store more files, including store up to 2160 applications on the iPhone, far more than the current iPhone terbats only until 180 applications.
- The camera is better. Latest iPhone camera quality will be sharper. Some analysts expect Apple will invest 5-megapixel camera on the new iPhone, with a flash of light to capture better images in the dark. There was also a mention, the iPhone camera can record video quality High Definition (HD).
- eBooks. IPhone users will be able to buy and download digital readings from the Apple bookshop on their handset. This is increasingly supported by the presence of a special Kindle application for iPhone and iPod Touch offers the leading online bookseller, Amazon.
- New processor. Latest iPhone reportedly uses Apple's own processor, similar to those used on the iPad. This will make the new iPhone can maneuver faster.
- Different SIM card. Rumors circulated, the latest iPhone reportedly uses a SIM card like the iPad micro 3G 40% smaller than regular SIM card. But the truth of this news is still uncertain. If indeed so, there will be many iPhone users who migrate to use the SIM card of course the need for micro-and micro SIM cards is predicted to increase.
- Wireless synchronization. The existence of these features will allow the data can be transferred via a WiFi network from your iPhone to your computer without a USB data cable.
Written By soen on Tuesday, June 8, 2010 | 6/08/2010
Link2Mobile. Apple launch soon newest iPhone on the scene Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) in 2010 which held in San Francisco, USA. What are its advantages? Here are 10 things consumers can expect from the latest iPhone, as quoted from the Telegraph, Monday (06/07/2010).
Labels: Apple iPhone